Monday, November 5, 2007

First Post

This is the first entry for my new blog. I'm a little unfamiliar with this blog stuff, even though I do have a blog somewhere else. I opened that one so that I could be accountable for doing some writing. I mostly wrote about the adventures of being a mom. Unfortunately, my interest in it fizzled out pretty early (in the blog, not in being a mom).

The reason for this blog is that I have opened an Etsy shop to sell my handmade stuff. Today is the first day I have anything listed (and I only have one thing listed). I'm looking forward to being part of the Etsy community and for having an excuse to make things (other than I just love doing it). My Etsy username is Sleepless Imagination and you can find my shop here: sleeplessimagination.etsy.com.

There are so many amazing and creative people on Etsy, it's a bit intimidating. I know I'm not a "real artist", but I love to create and I believe it's one of the things I'm meant to do. I think there are few things I'm more passionate about than arts and crafts and if you want to hear me babble on endlessly about a topic, just ask me about something artistic or tell me you're an artist!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will visit often!

No comments: