Thursday, January 24, 2008

Projects for the Past Couple of Days


These are the two new pictures I've been working on for the past few days.

Both are on canvas board and colored with the Bic version of Sharpies. I also used some other permanent ink pens that have a smaller tip, to help add detail. I love the pens, they are so much fun.
I think I'm starting to be more interested in a medium that allows me to have more control than painting does. I love watercolor, but prefer watercolor pencils over paints. I don't want to spend so much time mixing my own colors. And since I haven't done it much, I'm not very good at getting my colors right.
As I was writing this I was thinking that perhaps I'm lazy, then realized that I'm just able to get more done with pens and pencils. Maybe when the kids are older I can spend more time with watercolor paints.
I still haven't gotten anything new on my Etsy shop, except one ACEO. I have lots of other things, but still have to work on getting the packaging together. Perhaps I should set a goal that by the end of next week I will have at least 2 of my new card sets listed on my Etsy shop. Ok, let's call it a committment!






No comments: