Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Spring!

We were lucky to have some beautiful weather today. Very sunny, which is what my brain needs. It has been a dreary winter and my family and I have been passing "cooties" around for about 6 weeks. This week I had strep throat and pink eye and my daughter had pink eye. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!

I sold my first ACEO a couple of days ago. I'm excited to have gotten a sale. Here's what my customer bought:


I do really like this. It was fun to make, but I am surprised at how many people say they like it. I guess I shouldn't admit that, but it's true. It's so simple, but maybe that is part of the appeal.

Here is my latest painting:

I like this, but wonder if my drawings are too weird. I'm not sure this is one I would turn into cards, or not.

Ok, I'm realizing this isn't the most upbeat post I've ever written. But it's late, so I think I'll just call it a night. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: