Monday, February 23, 2009

Let Beauty Rain Down Upon...


I completed my submission for this week's Thursday Sweet Treat. The topic is: Let Beauty Rain Down Upon... I never feel completely confident in what I've come up with for the challenge. I love doing it though. It gives me an assignment and a deadline which is good for my creative "muscles".

This painting was done in watercolors with black ink on watercolor paper. The text reads: Beauty rains down on me, healing my wounded soul. I think creativity is one of the most healing things in this life. A gift and desire given to us by God. I'm so thankful for the desire to create and the healing it brings me!

2 comments:

glassidentities said...

beautiful

Kimberly said...

Really like your colorful work. I just bought a box of watercolor pencils myself...hopefully this weekend I can play with them. I mostly use blended prisma and ink. So this should be fun. Good luck to you, Kimberly