Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Something I Love

I don't sketch very much but feel like I need to start doing it more. I think if I'm ever going to get better at drawing, I need to practice more than I do.

In the summer of 2006, I took a watercolor class from a woman at church (who, by the way, is very talented). One of the things we did for class was buy a sketch book to draw in. I didn't do much sketching (until recently), but here is the drawing on the first page:
It is of my daughter sleeping. She wasn't quite a year old at the time, so she was still taking naps. I love to watch my kids sleeping, they are so beautiful and sweet and content. As far as drawing skills go, this isn't really that great, but I love it anyway and wanted to share it here.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

glassidentities said...

so beautiful... the are perfect when they sleep :) Even when they are older.. no matter what they have done to frustrate you or push your buttons you forget it all when you see them sleeping :)