Sunday, February 1, 2009

What I Did at the Super Bowl Party

I ate lots of dip, cake and drank lots of Pepsi. All things I will regret in the morning. That much sugar tends to make me feel like I have a hang over the next day. Not good, I know...

I did socialize a little too and I got to spend time drawing. It was pretty much as perfect as a football party can be (for a girl who's not that into football).

This is the unfinished product:

I will work on it a little more. I like the colors, but I'm not sure I'll turn it into a card or anything. It was just fun to do.

Tomorrow another week starts. Hopefully, it will be very productive and creative! I have lots of things I need to be working on.

2 comments:

esque said...

Looks nice! The vibrant color choices are lovely!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
[inkihandnmade.etsy.com]

glassidentities said...

I love the flowers :) When I look at your work it makes me feel calm and relaxed and I smile :) I love it.

We had a great superbowl time too.. we tiled the bathroom.. then watched the game on the dvr so we could pause and rewind it as we wanted :)