Monday, March 9, 2009

Cyber Friends

I love having cyber friends. I love checking my email and finding several messages, for me, from people I met online. People who live hundreds (thousands?) of miles away. People I've never seen or heard their voices. It blows me away how amazing technology is; that it allows us to instantly communicate with each other no matter how far apart we are.

I have gotten a lot of information and support from my friends in the cyber world. Without them, I never would have had the courage to post any of my artwork on line. I never would've produced as much work as I have and I certainly wouldn't be having all this fun! I am incredibly thankful to have found people who have a passion for creating and who are generous with their knowledge and encouragement.

Thank you for supporting me in my creative endeavors. Thank you to all of you who take the time to write comments on my blog, send me emails or convos (in Etsy shop). I truly appreciate it!

2 comments:

glassidentities said...

Thanks to you too... you are a wonderful friend and I am very happy to have "met" you :):) hugs

Ashley said...

You're so sweet! I'm glad to be your cyber friend!