Monday, April 20, 2009

Vote For Me on Blockhead Radio!


Woo Hoo! I'm really excited about this challenge because #1 it's fun, #2 it gets some exposure for my work and #3 I could potentially win some free advertising -which I need. If you want to vote for my drawing go to Blockhead Radio. Then find the Artisan Challenge, I'm in the 2d catagory.

I did do one foolish thing. I posted a drawing that I love, but isn't in my Etsy shop. When you click on the picture at Blockhead Radio, it brings you here...to my blog. So, if you're here and wanted to see my etsy shop it's here: www.sleeplessimagination.etsy.com.

Thanks for looking and remember: VOTE!

2 comments:

elsiee said...

love your blog, love the NAME of your blog - it's GENIUS and so is your etsy shop - just discovered you on an etsy forum thread! come on over and visit me sometime:

http://namaste-elsiee.blogspot.com/

glassidentities said...

Thank you... you are so sweet... the card i got from you in the mail was the most wonderful.. ok not only do I love the card.. but you hand wrote a note for me... so awesome.. thank you so much... everytime I see it I smile.