Friday, August 28, 2009

Oh, Ebay! Where Have You Been All My Life?!

Ok, so I've known about Ebay for a very long time. I even have been signed up with them for probably over a year. But I never have done anything on Ebay other than look around a little. That is....until this week.

Because of Ebay, I am now the proud owner of a box of 36 Prismacolor Water Color Pencils and a Speedball lino cutter with blades at a fraction of what I would've paid in the real world! Oh man! Now I know why people get so hooked on online bidding. (I am currently waiting to see if I've won bids on two more items).

So, as I sit here typing this, (hurrying to finish this entry so I can visit ebay for a little while before I go to bed), I know that ebay can also be a dangerous place for a woman like me. One who has impulse control "issues", not a lot of disposable income, not a lot of storage space and gets a major rush from finding a good deal! Let's pray that I won't eventually have to mortgage the house to support my habit! :)

1 comment:

Elise said...

Hello - I had to leave a note for you to say what a wonderful blog you have here. I've loved reading your interesting and creative posts. You have fab pictures too - perfect ! Thank you so much for sharing them all and best wishes... enjoy the rest of the weekend....