Now that I am 46 (and a half), married (so I have a permanent New Year's Eve date) and have two young kids, I don't have much time to reflect on much of anything. I also have lost much of my short term memory, so I can't remember what I had for lunch let alone what I did in January or the rest of the year. But tonight my most wonderful husband, took the kids out for some family fun and (after some whining and complaining on my part) didn't "make me" go with them. So for one glorious and peaceful hour, I wrote down some of my hopes and goals for 2010. I would like to share some of them with you:
- Introduce some new products to my Etsy shop. I've been wanting to add some different things for a long time (bookmarks, handmade journals, more tags, calendars, etc) but haven't taken the time to do it. I want to work on it this year.
- Open another online shop. I have an Artfire account that I haven't put anything in for about a year. Maybe I should give that a try.
- Make my blog more interesting and look more the way I want it to look.
- Average 3 blog posts a week. Maybe add some demonstrations or tutorials.
- Set some sales goals for my Etsy shop and work my hiney off to reach them.
- Make more money than I spend (or at least break even).
- Be bold in my belief in God and pursue my relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Quit procrastinating
- Love myself more in action and thought (stop telling myself that I'm destined to fail)
- Be healthy (quit eating so much sugar and start exercising)
- Clean house regularly
- Love my family
Thanks for following my blog and for your encouragement. It has meant so much to me to have people cheer me on as I pursue one of the things I love most.
Have a safe and wonderful New Year!