Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Biggest Fans



These are my kids - my biggest fans. They think my art is beautiful - all of it. They think I'm the best paper cutter in all the world, really great at coloring in the lines, and they are consistently impressed with most of the creative things I attempt. I know they are easily impressed and wouldn't be considered impartial, but I don't care. I love that they compliment me like I'm the best artist this side of heaven. They are the only ones who do this for me and I know it won't last forever. I'm going to take it in for as long as I can.

Who is your biggest fan? Who loves your work and isn't afraid to tell you about it?


5 comments:

Jessica Doyle said...

My mom would be my biggest fan!

Your kids are beautiful Laura!

Happy New Year!

Carla said...

I love that pic of the kids Laura. And I'm glad you have two adoring fans.... I hope it lasts longer than the pre-adolescent years - at least! :)

Joy White said...

It's a wonderful feeling to know that someone believes in you and your talents - my husband is my biggest fan and I am his.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Laura Pugh said...

Happy New Year to you all! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Jessica - it's nice to have your mom be your biggest fan. She sure has a lot to be proud of! :)

Carla - I hope the adoration lasts for awhile too, but I know there are no guarantees!

Joy - I have a wonderful husband too. Isn't it great? But he's not as easily impressed as a 7 and 4 year old. He's far more impressed when I make good plays while playing pool or whoop him at some board game.

glassidentities said...

Beautiful kids.. great photo...that is wonderful they are so supportive.. mine still try.. lol but I can hear the eye rolling in their voices... My husband and my mom are both great supporters though so it is nice :) I have also found many many online friends who have been the biggest support :) *like you* thank you!!