Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Featured!

My friend, Kristi Mott, is the person behind Soap Scent-sations. She makes lovely soaps and other bath and body products. This week, I am being featured on Kristi's blog as the Missouri Monday Featured Artist. I hope you'll stop by and read the post.

While you're at it, visit Kristi's Etsy shop. She's having a great sale on cold pressed soaps and whipped body butters. It's not too early to shop for Mother's Day, for Graduations, or end of the year teacher's gifts. I love Kristi's soaps and I know you will too!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Wow that was a great feature...Its nice to even know more about you..!How is your ETSY going../I have not really been on I add things and then forget about it...I'm going the Ebay route lately...have a great weekend..!

Laura Pugh said...

Hey Robin, thanks for checking out the feature. I'm still working on trying to get more exposure on Etsy, but I'm not good at being consistent in my efforts. So, things are slow, but I also need to work on it more. I haven't tried Ebay for my art, just to sell supplies.