Saturday, March 12, 2011

Divinely Swirled Treasury by Sampler Village

Recently, I contributed some tags for a couple of sample boxes through Sampler Village. If you aren't familiar with sample boxes, they are quite amazing. It's an opportunity for a buyer to purchase one box that includes samples of goodies from many online stores that specialize in handmade items. I bought a box in December and it included candles, cookies, lotions, cupcake toppers, wine glass charms, lip balm and more. So for a very reasonable price, I was able to try out products from several different stores.

As a seller, I provided samples of my tags and cards which were distributed in sample boxes and mailed. It's a great way to get some exposure and all I had to do was supply a few samples.

Sampler Village was started by Traci Porczynski in 2009. She spends many hours and expends a lot of energy helping promote handmade sellers. I am thankful for the work she does! I hope you will take time to visit the Sampler Village blog for more information.

I'm also a member of the Sampler Village Etsy Street Team. Traci compiled an Etsy Treasury for some of the Team members and she picked some of my tags. Here it is:




Thanks Traci, for all your hard work!

No comments: