Saturday, March 12, 2011

Recent Artwork

It seems like it has been such a long time since I have done any work in the craft cave. Last night I did a new (small) painting and in the past couple of months I've done a couple colored pencil pieces. I thought I'd post them so you wouldn't think I'm a total slacker! :)

Blue & Pink Flower by Laura L. Pugh copyright 2011


I started this one yesterday when I was working a shift at the art gallery and finished it last night at home. It is done with watercolor pencil and black ink and sharpie marker.


Rainbow Heart by Laura L. Pugh copyright 2011


I did this drawing a few weeks ago. It's done in colored pencil and black ink.


Colors on Kraft by Laura L. Pugh copyright 2011
I did this drawing a few weeks ago too. It's the first time I've done anything on colored paper (aka paper other than white) and I really like how it turned out. I also love the white pencil and how well it shows up on the Kraft card stock.

Thanks for stopping by. My plan is to get these three designs made into prints and greeting cards. For sure, the greeting cards will be in my Etsy shop. Stop by to see what's new over there!  I hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love them!!!!!!

Parabolic Muse said...

Pam of Gingerbread Snowflakes shared one of your works on her site, and I had to come over here! These are stunning! I love them! And I also want to read about your trip. This looks so groovy! We're going up to Paso Robles next weekend.

Nice to hear about your blog!