Friday, July 8, 2011

Positive Response to Newer Items

I've been fortunate enough to be featured in a few new Etsy Treasuries. I want to post them here. I hope this is not too obnoxious, but feel free to let me know if it is. I'm still in the phase where every Treasury feature feels like I've won some special award! Be sure to check out the shops of the artists included in these treasuries - You're in for a real treat. Thanks for looking.




The curator of this treasury is Distinctive Decor. You can visit her shop here.



Curated by Shanali Designs



Curated by Carol Annie Poo

2 comments:

Georgene Lockwood said...

I feel the same way! And I really enjoy making Treasuries, too. Do you see any increase in sales when you're in a Treasury? Just curious. And what things do people seem attracted to most?

Laura Pugh said...

Hey Georgene! It's good to see you here - thanks for coming back! :)

So far, I don't really see an increase in sales when I'm in a treasury, but I know I do get a little more exposure. I'm working on getting up to 100 items in my shop and hoping that will help with sales.

I think people seem to like my tags the most. Maybe because they are unique and not very expensive.