I did socialize a little too and I got to spend time drawing. It was pretty much as perfect as a football party can be (for a girl who's not that into football).
This is the unfinished product:
I will work on it a little more. I like the colors, but I'm not sure I'll turn it into a card or anything. It was just fun to do.Tomorrow another week starts. Hopefully, it will be very productive and creative! I have lots of things I need to be working on.
2 comments:
Looks nice! The vibrant color choices are lovely!
[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
[inkihandnmade.etsy.com]
I love the flowers :) When I look at your work it makes me feel calm and relaxed and I smile :) I love it.
We had a great superbowl time too.. we tiled the bathroom.. then watched the game on the dvr so we could pause and rewind it as we wanted :)
Post a Comment