ramblings of an artist wannabe
Wow Laura...great work..I love the top with all the yellows...The Unity center was very lucky to have these....Have a great weekend..!
Thanks for stopping by, Robin! And for the comments on the paintings
I love bright colors too, these are so happy. I'm following from the Etsy forum. I would love it if you followed back. : )-Felicityhttp://felicitylingle.blogspot.com
These are so bright and cheerful! How cool to have had them on display!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow Laura...great work..I love the top with all the yellows...The Unity center was very lucky to have these....Have a great weekend..!
Thanks for stopping by, Robin! And for the comments on the paintings
I love bright colors too, these are so happy.
I'm following from the Etsy forum. I would love it if you followed back. : )
-Felicity
http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com
These are so bright and cheerful! How cool to have had them on display!
Post a Comment