This will be a short post. I finished a piece I'm submitting to a blog called Thursday Sweet Treat. I'm really excited about entering this week's challenge "Where the Wild Things Bloom". Tomorrow all entries will be up, check it out!
You have no idea how much I love this piece..the colors invite the viewer to bask in happiness...I love this and am ridiculously honored that you chose to becocme a Thursday Sweet Treat participant this week....excellent work!! I hope you will participate again and again and again! What a special contribution :)
4 comments:
You have no idea how much I love this piece..the colors invite the viewer to bask in happiness...I love this and am ridiculously honored that you chose to becocme a Thursday Sweet Treat participant this week....excellent work!! I hope you will participate again and again and again! What a special contribution :)
so beautiful... as always I love your work so much.
so pretty!! i love it!
where are you??? Missing you... put a suprise on my blog for you :):)
Post a Comment